Banana jokes are appalling.
What to do with all my minging bananas?
I bought them to be healthy but ate Koka noodles instead and now they’re gone all brown.
Get your fine self
3-4 over-ripe bananas
2 beaten eggs
110g brown sugar
5g baking soda
shot of expresso
you can also add cinnamon, vanilla extract or a handful of chocolate chips if you’re into that kinda thing
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees. Grease loaf pan. If you don’t have a loaf pan, you can do it in a muffin tray, but reduce baking time. I dunno what you should reduce it to though because I do have a loaf pan.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and a pinch salt in one bowl.
- In a second bowl, cream butter and sugar. Stir into this the eggs and mashed bananas.
- Fold banana goo into flour mix just enough to moisten.
- Bake for 60-65 mins, leave to cool for ten and EAT.